Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Where did September go?
I can't believe it is already mid September and you are 14 months old! We took you to the doctor this week for another double ear infection and you weighed 22lbs 8ozs. You are such a big girl! After your appointment, you insisted on walking out on your own and without holding anyone's hand. Your independence is showing itself more and more each day. You are learning new words so quickly now. Last night you said "good girl" several times after I told you that you were a good girl. You love to clap for yourself when you accomplish something. You started doing "gimme five" this weekend too. Another new happening is that you finally started giving kisses. It's funny because you will make a kissing noise with your mouth and then lean forward to either give a kiss or wait for one. It's the cutest thing ever! You are such a sweet girl. You also love blowing kisses too. Normally when I drop you off at daycare, you blow me a kiss or wave and say Bye Bye. I love watching you grow up and am so amazed by you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment