Monday, July 20, 2009

New Blog!

I am finally starting a blog after a long time of thinking about it. I really wish I had started one while I was pregnant to document every moment and then during your first year too. I can't go back, but I do want to keep a record of all our memories so that maybe one day you can go down memory lane. By the time you are grown up, I won't remember when you said your first word or got your first tooth, but my blog will. You have brought us so much joy over the last year. I can't even remember what life was like before you came into this world. You have been such a gift and we treasure you more than you will ever know. You may understand one day when you have a little girl or boy. Until then, just believe me - you are mommy and daddy's whole world!

Your first year was filled with firsts - first bath, first tooth, first word, first smile, first laugh, first steps, first day at daycare, first time sleeping through the night, first trip to the zoo, first bite of food, first time at the beach, first time in a pool, etc. We have so much to look back on and so much to look forward to.

I will try to update this on a regular basis so I can share it with you when you are older. How fun will it be to look at this in 10 or 20 years?

I love you my little bear! :)

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Avery- I am your Aunt Katie and I am so excited to watch you grow! You have such an amazing mother! You are truely loved. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life. I enjoyed your first birthday! Your mother and I stayed up late decorating the house to get ready for your bbig day. I made you a "Happy Birthday" banner and your mom made all kinds of photo decorations. I look forward to the many more memories we will have together! Love you Avery!- Katie Colson

    ReplyDelete